Welcome to GeoGebra of California!
Get involved today.
The mission of the GeoGebra project is to empower students and teachers at all levels to learn and teach mathematics with our easy-to-use and freely available software and interactive materials.
The international GeoGebra Institute (IGI) is a rapidly growing network of non-profit organizations around the world. Our local GeoGebra Institutes join teachers, students, software developers and researchers from all over the world to engage in the following activities:
- design of free teaching and professional development materials
- face-to-face and online workshops for teachers
- organization of student competitions
- online support for GeoGebra users
- software development for GeoGebra
- translation of GeoGebra documentation
- research projects concerning GeoGebra and IGI
- publications in journals
- presentations at national and international conferences
If you would like to get involved, please write to: